Regular Strength Black Seed Oil - The Black Seed Co
**Are you looking for our #1 Best Selling Double Strength Black Seed Oil**
Introducing our Regular Strength Black Seed oil. The perfect alternative for infants and children up to 12 years and those who find our Double Strength Black Seed Oil too strong and prefer a smoother and more palatable Black Seed oil.
Our unique Regular Strength Black Seed Oil is freshly cold-pressed from our premium harvested Regular Strength Black Seeds at the slowest speed possible to produce an effective, yet smoother tasting Black Seed oil.
The Black Seed Co's Regular Strength Black Seed oil is
- 100% natural
- No chemicals, No preservatives, Solvent free
- Packaged in special UV amber glass bottles
The Black Seed Co Difference
- Premium Regular Strength Formula
- Packaged in special UV glass bottles
- Tamper proof cap for peace of mind
- 14 day money back guarantee
- Australian customer support 9am-10pm 7 days a week
Black Seed Oil Benefits:
Here are just some of the many pharmacological actions of Black Seed oil
- Analgesic: Relieves or dampens sensation of pain.
- Anthelmintic: (Also know as vermicide or vermifuge) destroys and expels intestinal worms.
- Anti-bacterial: Destroys or inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Reduces inflammation.
- Anti-Microbial: Destroys or inhibits the growth of destructive microorganisms.
- Antioxidant: Prevents or delays the damaging oxidisation of the body's cells - particularly useful against free radicals.
- Anti-Pyretic: (Also known as febrifuge) - exhibits a 'cooling action', useful in fever reduction.
- Anti-spasmodic: Prevents or eases muscle spasms and cramps.
- Anti-tumour: Counteracts or prevents the formation of malignant tumours
- Carminative: Stimulates digestion and induces the expulsion of gas from the stomach and the intestines.
- Diaphoretic: Induces perspiration during fever to cool and stimulate the release of toxins.
- Diuretic: Stimulates urination to relieve bloating and rid the body of any excess water.
- Digestive: Stimulates bile and aids in the digestive process.
- Emmenagogue: Stimulates menstrual flow and activity.
- Galactogogue: Stimulates the action of milk in new mothers.
- Hypotensive: Reduces excess blood pressure.
- Immunomodulator: Suppresses or strengthens immune system activity as needed for optimum balance.
- Laxative: Causes looseness or relaxation of the bowels.
Although not as potent as our #1 best selling Double Strength Formula, The Black Seed Co's Regular Strength Black Seed Oil still contains a high amount of volatile oil between 1-1.2%. Considerably, more potent than other Black Seed Oils that can contain as low as 0.5% of volatile oil.
Every batch Regular Strength Black Seed oil is third-party lab tested for volatile oil and Thymoquinone content. This is what differentiates The Black Seed Co from other Black Seed oils, and why we are very confident that we have the most effective range of Black Seed oils available.
What is Black Seed Oil
Black Seed oil (also known as Blessed Seed, Black cumin seed oil, Kalonji, and Nigella Sativa ) has been revered as a medicinal herb with a wide range of healing capabilities for almost 4000 years.
The first study of Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) that we know of, was published in 1959. Since then, hundreds of studies have shown extraordinary results, supporting the benefits & uses of the Black Seed.
Black Seed Oil benefits
Black Seed has a long history of traditional use, from an immune booster to a parasite treatment and everything in between. It is helpful for Coughs, Colds, Flu, Over reactive Immune Systems, Hayfever, Asthma, Sinusitis, Blood sugar levels, Ulcers, leukemia, Hypotension, Digestive Problems, Kidney and Bladder problems, Liver and Gallbladder complaints, Allergic Skin Diseases, Bruises and injuries, Rheumatic and Arthritic pain and so much more. If you have any of these illnesses, you need to consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Our Quality Process
We strive to make sure our Black Seed Oil is the highest quality oil available. We are so confident about our product, we gladly offer a 14-day money back guarantee.
Using only the highest quality Black Seeds from around the world, we’re able to produce 100% unrefined virgin Black Seed oil.
Our Regular Strength Black Seed Oils are manufactured using a slow, cold-pressed method using our premium Regular Strength Black Seeds.
We press our oils at the slowest speed possible, to ensure we have the finest quality cold-pressed Black Seed oil available in the world.
All our Black seed oils are supplied in special UV protected amber glass bottles.
Glass does not leach and amber glass helps to keep the temperature down and UV light out. It is the best choice to protect and preserve the healing properties of the oil.
- All our Black Seed oil bottles come fitted with tamper proof seals for peace of mind.
We package all orders securely using extra care to individually pack our bottles for increased protection.
There are no documented side effects on the use of Black Seed oil if taken moderately. However, it is not suitable during pregnancy.