Double Strength Black Seed Oil VEGAN Capsules (60) - The Black Seed Co
Double Strength Black Seed Oil. 100% pure, cold-pressed, from premium Nigella Sativa seeds, in vegan capsules. Great to travel with, easier to adjust the dose, and more palatable for those that find the taste of our Double Strength Black seed oil too powerful.
Only The Black Seed Co offers a unique Double Strength Black Seed oil (also known as Blessed Seed, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Kalonji, and Nigella Sativa ) in vegan capsules. With 4.0-4.9% of volatile oil, our Double Strength Black Seed oil vegan capsules are potentially 4-5 times more potent than other Black Seed oil capsules on the market.
Our unique Double Strength Black Seed Oil Vegan Capsules are filled with our unique Double Strength Black Seed Oil that is cold-pressed at the slowest speed possible to produce a more potent Black Seed oil.
The Black Seed Co's Double Strength Black Seed Oil Capsules are
- 100% VEGAN and Gluten Free
- Filled with our unique Double Strength Black Seed oil
- No chemicals, No preservatives, Solvent free
- The ONLY Black Seed oil capsules in Australia that are Packaged in special UV amber glass bottles
The Black Seed Co Difference
- Our #1 best selling Double Strength Black Seed oil in easy to swallow VEGAN capsules
- The only company in Australia that packages Black Seed oil capsules in special UV glass
- A tamper-proof cap for peace of mind
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Australian customer support 9am-10pm 7 days a week
Black Seed Oil Benefits:
Here are just some of the many pharmacological actions of Black Seed oil
- Analgesic: Relieves or dampens sensation of pain.
- Anthelmintic: (Also know as vermicide or vermifuge) destroys and expels intestinal worms.
- Anti-bacterial: Destroys or inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Reduces inflammation.
- Anti-Microbial: Destroys or inhibits the growth of destructive microorganisms.
- Antioxidant: Prevents or delays the damaging oxidisation of the body's cells - particularly useful against free radicals.
- Anti-Pyretic: (Also known as febrifuge) - exhibits a 'cooling action', useful in fever reduction.
- Anti-spasmodic: Prevents or eases muscle spasms and cramps.
- Anti-tumour: Counteracts or prevents the formation of malignant tumours
- Carminative: Stimulates digestion and induces the expulsion of gas from the stomach and the intestines.
- Diaphoretic: Induces perspiration during fever to cool and stimulate the release of toxins.
- Diuretic: Stimulates urination to relieve bloating and rid the body of any excess water.
- Digestive: Stimulates bile and aids in the digestive process.
- Emmenagogue: Stimulates menstrual flow and activity.
- Galactogogue: Stimulates the action of milk in new mothers.
- Hypotensive: Reduces excess blood pressure.
- Immunomodulator: Suppresses or strengthens immune system activity as needed for optimum balance.
- Laxative: Causes looseness or relaxation of the bowels.
Most of the medicinal benefits of Black Seed oil are due to the content of the volatile oil. Thymoquinone is the most important and major bioactive component of the volatile oil and is responsible for most of the therapeutic properties. The more volatile oil there is a bottle of Black Seed oil, the more Thymoquinone we can expect to be present and therefore, the more healing capabilities.
Every batch Double Strength Black Seed oil is third-party lab tested for volatile oil and Thymoquinone content. This is what differentiates The Black Seed Co from other Black Seed oils, and why we are very confident that we have one of the strongest and most effective Black Seed oils available.
What is Black Seed Oil
Black Seed oil (also known as Blessed Seed, Black Cumin seed oil, Kalonji, and Nigella Sativa ) has been revered as a medicinal herb with a wide range of healing capabilities for almost 4000 years.
The first study of Black Cumin Seed (Nigella Sativa) that we know of, was published in 1959. Since then, hundreds of studies have shown extraordinary results, supporting the benefits & uses of the Black Cumin Seed.
Black Seed Oil benefits
Black Cumin Seed has a long history of traditional use, from an immune booster to parasite treatment and everything in between. It is helpful for Coughs, Colds, Flu, Over reactive Immune Systems, Hayfever, Asthma, Sinusitis, Blood sugar levels, Ulcers, leukemia, Hypotension, Digestive Problems, Kidney and Bladder problems, Liver and Gallbladder complaints, Allergic Skin Diseases, Bruises and injuries, Rheumatic and Arthritic pain and so much more. If you have any of these illnesses, you need to consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Our Quality Process
We strive to make sure our Black Cumin Seed Oil is the highest quality oil available. We are so confident about our product, we gladly offer a 14-day money back guarantee.
Using only the highest quality Black Seeds from around the world, we’re able to produce 100% unrefined virgin Black Cumin Seed oil.
Our Double Strength Black Seed Oil is manufactured using a slow, cold-pressed method which helps preserve the volatile components found in the oil. Documented research has revealed that many of the potent & medicinal activity found in Black Seed Oil resides in its volatile oil.
We press our oils at the slowest speed possible, to ensure we have the finest quality cold-pressed oil available on the market.
All our Double Strength Black Cumin Seed Oil Vegan Capsules are supplied in special UV protected amber glass bottles.
Although costly, The Black Seed Co is the first company in Australia that uses amber tinted glass bottles for Black Seed Oil Capsules, to provide complete protection from light, moisture, and rapid oxidation.
Glass does not leach and amber glass helps to keep the temperature down and UV light out. It is the best choice to protect and preserve the healing properties of the oil contained inside the capsules.
- All our Black Seed Oil Vegan Capsule bottles come fitted with tamper-proof seals for peace of mind.
We package all orders securely using extra care to individually pack our bottles for increased protection.
There are no documented side effects on the use of Black Seed oil if taken moderately. However, it is not suitable during pregnancy.
A highly potent oil with many benefits for a variety of conditions. Provided great relief for my muscular-skeletal pain, including fibromyalgia. My husband added it to his remedies for prostatitis with almost immediate effect. I’m a biomedical scientist and choose complementary therapy extremely carefully. I highly recommend this particular product to anyone looking for the superior quality black seed oil.
Personally I find best taken with food as very strong !!
I'm a repeat customer
These make a difference
Very happy with the short time for delivery. Very impressed with the changes within 5 day's my lungs were so much better (mould)and still improving. Will keep on using for 6 month's to make sure mould cycle is completely clear.
Cheers Di Sutherland
Was very impressed with your Delivery time& updates with my goods have only been taking them for a few weeks as yet haven't felt any changes still early days yet but will keep you posted many thanks